Thursday, February 5, 2009

Etta James says "Beyonce is gonna get her @ss Whooped"

Jazz icon, Etta James has verbally attacked Beyonce weeks after Beyonce sang James' classic song "At Last" for the Obamas' first dance at the inauguration.

James told the crowd at her Seattle concert last week, "I tell you that woman he had singing for him, singing my song, she gonna get her ass whupped," and called her "The great Beyoncé."

She didn't stop there saying, "I can't stand Beyoncé... [she] had no business ... singing my song that I been singing forever."

She even went after the President himself saying "You know your President, right? You know the one with the big ears? He ain't my President."

James did not attend the inauguration apparently for health reasons.

Beyonce plays James in "Cadillac Records," which came out in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment