Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stephen Kings says Twilight Author Can't Write Worth a Darn

This is so funny. I have always loved Stephen King, he admits that he tries to terrify his readers and if that doesn't work, he tries to horrify them and if that doesn't work he goes for the gross out. I have never thought of his writing as particularly good. It is his stories that are good, his writing is decent.

And now, I just heard that he is bashing the writing of Stephanie Meyer. Now, I have not read her books so I cannot say for sure if he is wrong or right, but if he is correct, it seems to be some of the pot calling the kettle black. Not being an excellent writer himself, more of a prolific writer, I would think that he would not want to bring attention to the fact that some writing is inferior.

No comments:

Post a Comment