Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Office after the Superbowl

Spoiler alert - The Office after the Superbowl was not as good as I thought it could have been. I was rolling on the floor when Angela threw her cat up into the ceiling tile and then it fell back down. I thought it was a little much that Dwight was disciplined twice. Seriously, anyone else would have been fired.
The story with Jim and Pam and her parents splitting up was pretty weak. I did enjoy the Jack Black Cloris Leachman story. That was hilarious. I love Jack Black.
The Stanley heart attack scene was not very funny as well as the continuing back story about Stanley.
Michael's roast was funny, but his mini roast of everyone else was funnier.
I am starting to like how dippy Andy is. He used to annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment